The DPAF is looking for new members to join our Board of Trustees! Adding fresh perspectives, enthusiasm and expertise to our leadership is critical to the success of the DPAF, and we would welcome your nominations.
The DPAF is the 501c3 philanthropic arm of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA). We strive to inspire hope and achieve progress in the field of dermatology by funding education for dermatology PAs, supporting research, and promoting philanthropy for the dermatology patient in the communities we serve.
If selected to join the board, you can expect:
- To join a monthly board meeting by phone. Calls typically take place in the evenings to avoid clinic and work hours.
- To collaborate with committees on an as needed basis to assist with the completion of activities.
- To assist with bringing on new donors and supporters.
- To potentially attend two SDPA conferences each year, travel sponsored by the DPAF, which take place in June and November.
- To attend, during certain years, an additional Leadership Retreat at varying locations where the board meets to set strategic goals for the Foundation.
Nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. EDT Monday, March 26, 2018. The Nominating Committee will review all submissions and submit their final decision to the SDPA Board for review in mid-April. Once the two Boards have come to a decision an email will be sent to all nominees. If your nomination is not selected for this leadership year, please know we will keep it on hand for future consideration.
Nominations are now closed. Thank you to everyone that applied or nominated someone. The Nominations Committee will review all submissions.
If you haven’t already done so – please consider submitting your annual tax-deductible contribution to the DPAF here. Contribution can be one-time or recurring.