- 2012 Inaugural Miles for Melanoma 5K Race in Seattle, WA
- 2013 Inaugural Miles for Melanoma 5K Race in Atlanta, GA
- 2014 Miles for Melanoma 5K Race in San Diego, CA
- 2015 Miles for Melanoma 5K Race in Orlando, FL
- 2016 Miles for Melanoma 5K Race in La Vegas, NV
- 2016 DPAF Silent Auction Las Vegas, NV
- 2017 DPAF Virtual Run/Walk in San Diego, CA
- 2017 DPAF Silent Auction, Online
Current DPAF Philanthropic Activities
June 2018 5K Charitable Run/Walk Honoring the Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation
This year the annual charitable run will be held in Seattle in honor of the Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation! Registration will open at the beginning of the conference. Attendees can register to run, walk, or sleep in, and each registrant will receive a truly unique commemorative t-shirt and medal for participating. Although attendees can register on-site, anyone can register and participate from anywhere in the country online beginning on June 28th. Virtual participants will receive their commemorative items by mail, and are encouraged to submit photos of them running for a cause in their town for our run recap. This is a great opportunity to run walk (or sleep-in) for a cause, so be sure to pack your running shoes (or pajamas!). Check back here for updates on time and location.
Check back here June 28th when registration opens!
November 2018 DPAF Silent Auction
The DPAF plans to continue to host silent auctions in conjunction with SDPA annual fall conference. Specific conference details and open dates to be announced.
Have an item to donate for the silent auction? Submit your donation & information here.
Future philanthropic projects continue to be evaluated by the DPAF Board of Trustees.